Our high standards just got higher: the Dimension back inflation-style BCD with its standard Wrapture harness system and SureLock II mechanical weight release system‚ plus the i3 single-touch inflation/deflation system. Made of specially designed ResisteK material to stand up to the most rugged conditions without fading or abrasion.
- Wrapture™ Harness System Wrapture™ Harness System: patented swivel shoulder buckles and ultra-thin back plate provide unsurpassed comfort and prevent the BCD from riding up on the surface. Out of the water, the system allows you to stand up straight by keeping the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transferring the weight to your hips.
- SureLock™ II Weight Release Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System.
- i3 Control System i3 Control System allows simple, intuitive inflation/deflation: just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down to dump air. When pushing the lever down, all the dumps—upper and lower—open at the same time
- ResisteK Material Looks good, and stays that way: made of new, technologically advanced ResisteK™ material to resist fading and abrasion in saltwater and chlorine
- HP and MP Hose Routings HP and MP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile, minimizing drag
- Oral Inflator Easy-to-use pull-down oral inflator
- Smooth, Flat Valves Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Bladder Retraction System Bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag
- Octo pocket Right lobe octo-pocket keeps your octopus accessible and out of the sand while still remaining visible and accessible throughout your dive
- Adjustable Chest Strap Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. Helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Additional Dump Option Right shoulder pull
- Gear Up! Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy
- Rolled Neck Collar Comfortable rolled neck collar
- Non-Ditchable Weight Pockets Located on the back of the BCD, these pockets help you achieve proper positioning in the water
- Capacity All sizes of the Dimension i3 are capable of holding up to 30lbs/13.5kg of lead weight