Legend LX is luxury incognito: it has a PVD finish that looks like traditional chrome plating. Smart, innovative, and feature-rich, the Legend LX, like the rest of the Legend family of regulators, is engineered for longevity and unsurpassed breathing performance.
- Auto-Closure Device Prevents corrosive water out of the first-stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for higher proportions of oxygen
- Keeps Water Out Environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber. This prevents ice buildup in cold water and keeps silt and contamination out.
- Over-balanced Diaphragm Unique, over-balanced diaphragm results in superior performance at depth
- HP/MP Ports and "T" Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented streamlined hose positioning
- Yoke or DIN Available in yoke (3,300psi/232 bar max.) or DIN (4,350psi/300 bar max.)
- Up to EAN 40 Compatible with up to EAN 40 right out of the box
- Master Breathing System Master Breathing System (MBS) gives you two breathing performance controls in one: change the opening effort and change the direction of air, which alters the Venturi effect
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Comfo-Bite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
- Heat Exchanger Patented heat exchanger dissipates cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from the ambient water
- Ergonomic Design Exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision and contributes to a reduction in exhalation
- Braided Hose Attached to a 29" braided Aqua Flex hose that is lightweight and extremely pliable, eliminating strain from tugging on the mouthpiece