The Atomic B2 has garnered more awards from independent tests and reviews than any other regulator on the market. And the B2 has fans in virtually every corner of the dive industry. The signature breathing performance of the T3 was engineered into the B2 with virtually the same corrosion-resistance. The difference is the metals used in the first stage, which are more economical without sacrificing performance. And the B2 ergonomics make it the world’s most comfortable second stage, just like the T3.
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The B2 weighs just 2.5 pounds (yoke version), just 9 ounces more than the super lightweight T3.
B2 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
B2 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- All-Titanium construction and materials – same as the T3.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional color kit available.